Electrical contractors and their peers have incredibly unique needs when it comes to doing a takeoff or estimate, especially when it comes to doing a pretty substantial job. If you use square foot measurements it can give you wildly inaccurate results when bidding for conduits, wiring, and sub-assemblies. If your sub-assemblies are inaccurate you either have loses in bids or loses in your hard earned money.
How much copper wire is going to be wasted at your next job? And wouldn’t you rather prevent the loss before you order the extra materials? PlanSwift makes it easy to figure lengths, material counts, and many other crucial elements of an electrical job.
PlanSwift is the world’s fastest growing developer and distributor of digital takeoff and estimating software in the construction industry. PlanSwift works for all trades but here are some of the specific ways that PlanSwift could help your electrical business.
- PlanSwift measures lengths of conduit and wire more quickly and accurately than you ever could before.
- This software makes counting wiring devices a breeze.
- Calculate materials and costs automatically in the program.
- Save time, money, and effort in your business by creating reports in a snap with PlanSwift.
“The fact that it costs about a third of the other company’s product helped my decision to purchase PlanSwift, but I have to tell you that the TUTORIAL is what won me over. Excellent customer support and a better price. What more can I say? It’s a great product, with a great foundation that can be built upon to grow and become better and better for years to come.” says Kyong Chan from Logic Electric when asked about PlanSwift.
- Point and Click – Complete your takeoff and estimate in a matter of seconds with PlanSwift. If it’s colored it’s counted.
- Drag and Drop – Simply drag and drop your material and labor assemblies directly onto your takeoff.
- Print or Export – Share your estimate easier that ever with PlanSwift’s fully Excel compatible interface.