Designed for performance and ease of installation, our new Bantam surface-mount fixture combines point-source illumination with the flexibility for round or flat surface installations.
Bantam is perfect for new or retrofit applications and meeting egress lighting compliance requirements. Its 316 stainless steel housing, IK10 rating, and tamper-resistant hardware provide durability and lasting appeal.
Punctuate your application with defined pools of illumination from posts, columns or walls. A subtle 10° bias projects light from the mounting surface toward the path or feature.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Solid machined 316 stainless steel
- 116 lumens per watt LED (500mA)
- 70° beam spread @ 10° above nadir
- 5 IES file supported optic distributions
- IK10 impact rating
- 24 VDC operation
- ETL wet location listed
- IP67 ingress protection
- Standard in 3000° K and 4000° K
- 4 CCT whites and solid colors available
- Wildlife amber
- Round or flat post mounting options
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *