Evaluation kit with sample cabinet shows how easy it is to convert to Lockdowel.
The Lockdowel Evaluation Kit includes:
1) one Ready-to-Assemble upper cabinet;
2) one Lockdowel T-Slot router bit;
3) 100 barbed channel locks - enough to build seven units;
Also included FREE:
5) one hour of engineering consulting and implementation support;
6) complete design conversion of one construction product to Lockdowel fastening; and
7) how-to videos and documentation.
For the next 30 days the complete package can be purchased for $125 – half of the regular online price. https://lockdowel.odoo.com/shop
“These kits take all the guess work out of converting to Lockdowel fastening,” Lockdowel President Bryan Koelling says. “Our customers tell us that Lockdowel’s strong, snap-in fastening allows cabinets and furniture to assemble many times faster than their previous fastening methods, such as using screws and staples. Now we can show companies unfamiliar with our assembly method how easy it is to achieve these same results.”
Lockdowel provides glue-less and screw-less fasteners, drawer slides and hinges for fast and easy assembly of cabinets, furniture and architectural millwork. Patent pending. Lockdowel 41920 Christy Street Fremont, CA 94538, (650)477-711 lockdowel.com