You’re invited to join the Cabinet Makers Association and 30 other industry leaders on Friday, February 20 in Winter Haven, FL for a special Habitat Day. Come help us build a better future with our tools, technology, hearts, minds and hands.
Build an Entire Kitchen in One Day!
To benefit a family in need
30 generous custom woodworking shop owners and managers (could be you!), The Cabinet Makers Association (CMA), and the sponsors listed above are coming together on February 20 to supply and build an entire kitchen for a Habitat for Humanity home – all in a single day!
100% donated labor, 100% donated products and materials all for a 100% wonderful and meaningful volunteer project.
- 8:30 AM- Participants arrive at the A-Ward Design Plant
- 9:00 AM- Introductions: Sponsoring Vendors, Participants, Habitat – Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 AM – Designing the kitchen using KCD Cabinet Designer’s Cabinotch Design Library
- 10:30 AM- Plant tour and vendor interaction
- 11:30 AM- Lunch – Courtesy of our sponsors
- 12:30 PM- Receive the shipment from Cabinotch and start the build. Teams will be broken into 3 groups: (2) Hardware and assemble, (1) Hang
- 3:00 PM- Time for photographs and questions
This will be a full day program, and we do have very limited space available. So please sign up now before all the slots are filled. We encourage each participating volunteer to provide a cash donation we will gather in advance and at the door to forward to the local Habitat chapter. The suggested donation is $25 per attendee.
Reservations are required to attend, with a limit of two persons per participating shop. Due to space constraints and anticipated participation requests, we must limit this event to the first 30 persons who reserve their spots to volunteer their time. Clear your schedules and make your travel plans to participate with us today!
Plan to spend the entire day with us. You’ll come away with some brand new product knowledge and information, while working as a volunteer unit with a great group of fellow shop owners and managers on a meaningful project. The best part is you’ll leave Winter Haven that day perhaps a little tired, but with a wonderful, warm feeling for helping someone less fortunate reach their dream of owning a home.
This program is specifically designed for custom cabinet and custom woodworking shop owners and their senior managers. You do not need to be a member of the Cabinet Makers Association to attend. All are welcome. Hope to see you there!